1. Ignore the mirror. Working on it.
2. Walk more. Doing it.
3. Eat better. Doing it.
4. Pray more. Doing it.
5. Be more charitable. Working on it.
6. Do one Christmas Jar. Working on it.
7. Publish Christmas Present. January 18
8. Turn in Errant Knight. February 1
9. Publish Holiday, USA Leap Day novella, Leap of Faith Day. April 28
10. I want to add singing as part of my daily routine. Doing it.
11. Start Knight in Disguise, the last in the Endless Knights series. Started gathering information February 2 Woohoo!
12. Enjoy Valentine’s Day. I did.
13. Publish paperback of Holiday, USA Anthology 2015. 4 March 2016
14. Add 50 words a day to any current WIP. Done
15. Publish Holiday, USA novella Blessing Basket. Save for 2017
16. Edits for Errant Knight. Done twice
17. Be Beautiful. Working on it.
18. Line edits for Errant Knight. Done.
19. Outline and/or rough draft of Knight in Disguise. Done.
20. Start the next Holiday, USA novella. Done.
21. Bible study every day. Done.
22. Add 50 words a day x4 with Sunday off. More often than not.
23. Make it through Mother’s Day. Done.
24. Choose Kneader treats over Hostess. Done. I need to make a change.
25. Participate in Fervent prayer study. Done.
26. Participate in Writing group. Decided it wasn’t for me.
27. Errant Knight published. 31 May 2016
28. Finish and publish Holiday, USA novella #10 All or Nothing. Doing.
29. Turn in interview answers to be featured with my publisher on FB. Done.
30. Featured on publisher’s FB page starting the last day of July for a week. Done.
31. Visit Apple store. Done.
32. I have something I want to participate in, next year, but I need to start saving my pennies. Food is the easiest place to cut spending, but I have to be careful to not throw myself into starvation mentality. This is going to be a challenge. So far so good.
33. Give myself different choices when I’m feeling flighty or overtired. So far so good.
34. No more popcorn or Munchies, like no more eggs. So far so good.
35. Turn in Knight in Disguise by midnight September 30th. Done.
36. Work on Holiday, USA novella #11.
37. Allow myself to take a break.
38. My exercise/eating program is not working; review and make changes.